Re: Pepper Flash for Chromium

 ❦  7 juillet 2013 13:05 CEST, Stéphane Glondu <glondu@debian.org> :

>>> Unless you have been specifically permitted to do so in a separate
>>> agreement with Google, you agree that you will not reproduce,
>>> duplicate, copy, sell, trade or resell the Services for any
>>> purpose.
>
> Has anyone considered asking Google to distribute separately the flash
> plugin?

The license seems to state that Adobe has granted permission to
distribute only as part of Chrome. We may ask the question to Google
through the "chromium-packagers" group:
 https://groups.google.com/a/chromium.org/forum/#!forum/chromium-packagers

Dunno if it's the appropriate place for that.
--
printk("What? oldfid != cii->c_fid. Call 911.\n");
        2.4.3 linux/fs/coda/cnode.c