Re: Reporting 1.2K crashes

I've sent an email to scan-admin@coverity.com.

> clang also has an option to do that now I think, did someone try
> to run that on the archive?

Do you know how to run that in an automated way? I would like to add
it here and to my pbuilder hook:

http://wiki.debian.org/HowToPackageForDebian#Check_points_for_any_package

Debian's efforts on archive-wide scanning have seen better days. There
is Mole (in qa svn repo), which does some data extraction and other
things and is currently only used for watch file checking I think.
There is DACA, which isn't being worked on AFAICT. There is
debuild.me, which is actively being worked on by paultag and it uses
the firehose data format, which is a Fedora initiated project about
machine-readable static/etc analysis results.

http://qa.debian.org/cgi-bin/mole
http://qa.debian.org/daca/
http://debuild.me/
https://github.com/fedora-static-analysis/firehose