Re: ITP: qucs -- an integrated circuit simulator with a graphical user interface

Le 3 juil. 2013 14:50, "José Luis Redrejo Rodríguez" <jredrejo@debian.org> a écrit :

> I've been maintaining qucs since 2004 to 2012, so I know this package pretty well and I have already prepared most part of its debianization. Did you fill an ITP ?
> We can arrange a qucs maintaining group if you want.

We must first package adms*. I have an itp for it since one year and package under mentors.

I welcome a comainting under debian science if needed.

Bastien

* Adms under upstream is dirty and they do not recompile from preferred source code the c file