Re: Candidates for removal from testing (2013-06-30)

On 2013-07-01 09:05, Mathieu Malaterre wrote:
> On Sun, Jun 30, 2013 at 11:32 PM, Niels Thykier <niels@thykier.net> wrote:
>> #678383 [pixelmed]: pixelmed: FTBFS with Java7 (uses internal Java API)
>
> Would it be possible to filter out (in the future?) any bugs that are
> marked as pending ? I have no control on this process.
>
> Thanks,

It is technically possible to do it, but it seems a bit weird to do so.
 We are talking about RC bugs that have been tagged pending for at least
14 days with no actions taken since then.  Especially since they are
pending, it should be "trivial" to upload it in a timely fashion.

That said, your particular case is fixed in NEW and on that basis, I am
willing to take it off the list.

~Niels