Re: Mail breaks spamassassin

On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 7:58 PM, Klaus Ethgen wrote:

>> http://www.debian.org/Bugs/Reporting
>
> I do not like to use browsers. Especially to report bugs.

Likewise, however bug reporting in Debian is only done via email not
via a web browser. You can either use the reportbug program or send
mail manually.

> It makes no sense to file a bug if it is only in oldstable.

It definitely makes sense to file a bug no matter what the suite is,
since this is a security issue (Denial of Service at minimum) and
oldstable currently has security support.

> Also there was no error message than the spamd did not finished scanning
> the message.

There should be an error message listed in syslog.

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise