cc65 in non-free

Hey there!

I am interested in packaging cc65 for Debian but I am having my
doubts if that's actually possible license-wise. The cc65 license
states [1]:

"  1:  You don't charge anything for the copy.  It is permissable to
      charge a nominal fee for media, etc."

While as we all know this declares such software as non-free, see
point i. in [2].

Yet, I am wondering, would it still be legal to upload such a
software package to the non-free section?

Cheers,

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz