Filtering bugs from apt-listbugs reports (was Re: Bug severity and private data disclosure)

On Jun 10, 2013 1:28 PM, "Andrey Rahmatullin" <wrar@wrar.name> wrote:

> On Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 04:15:27PM +0200, Vincent Lefevre wrote:
> > > It's amazing how much simpler Debian life becomes if one simply ignores
> > > bug severities entirely. Of course harder to do nearer to release, but
> > > we live in a time of relative luxury right now…
> >
> > This is important for apt-listbugs, which takes into account RC bugs by
> > default
> Which too is not ideal: for example, I don't think users should care about
> such RC bugs as FTBFS

See /etc/apt/apt.conf.d/10apt-listbugs.  Bugs which have FTBFS in the subject are already ignored. Similar filtering should be possible for other categories of bugs as long as there's a standard way to recognize them.

James