Re: DM upload permission

Hi,

2013/3/5 Arno Töll <arno@debian.org>:
> Ho Carlo,
>
> On 05.03.2013 07:42, Carlo Segre wrote:
>> 1. made a file called segre-0001.dak-commands with the following contents
>>
>> Action: dm
>> Fingerprint: 8CCC1BA8590FF029D17C708FC1BCD3C72AA28B6B
>> Allow: nexus
>

> You missed the header. While the "Uploader" field is optional (and also
> used for the mail confirmation you're missing by the way), the "Archive"
> field is not. Moreover, the blank newline dividing the header from the
> data part is required.
>
> That is, your command would be:
>
> -----------------------------------
> Archive: ftp.debian.org
> Uploader: Carlo Segre <segre@iit.edu>
>
> Action: dm
> Fingerprint: 8CCC1BA8590FF029D17C708FC1BCD3C72AA28B6B
> Allow: nexus
> -----------------------------------
>
> Note, you can also use dput-ng (available in unstable) to manage DM
> permissions. The equivalent command would be:
>
> dcut dm --uid "Tobias Stefan Richter" --allow nexus

Please send error reports to the affected parties when executing or
parsing a dak command file fails.

Also please send emails when a DM without proper upload rights set
uploads a package and it is dropped.
Yes, it happened to me and the wireshark package got stuck in the
upload queue for a few hours and then it got
dropped without any email sent to me about the reason.

Thanks,
Balint