Re: off topic (Re: major linux problems summary 2012)

Bart,

My reason to posting to debian-devel the lists about "major linux desktop problems in 2012" (which additional are very similar to my 'using linux/ubuntu/debian-whatever' problems) was focus 'Debian developers' to real problems which had trubles many usual fans/enthusiasts of free operatings systems based on Linux (beside
religious faith in Debian/Ubuntu/...).

If you will read carefully the Artem's lists maybe you will be get some points which will be good to consider in
future debian development. This is was my idea. :-)

If debian-devel is wrong mailing lists please tell me where debian developers posting/discussing about future ideas/features/directions
in Debian development?

Regards,
KarolSzk.