Re: status of eligibility of dug lists on lists.debian.org

On Wed, Sep 19, 2012 at 11:43 AM, Antoine Beaupré wrote:

> We are in the process of kickstarting a Debian User Group (DUG), also
> known as a Local Group on the Debian wiki[1], in Montreal. We wish to unite
> the Debian Members that are in the city, but also interest the numerous
> free software enthusiasts in the Debian project.

I would suggest that you start a Free Software User Group, Open Source
User Group or Linux User Group instead. That would be more inclusive
since people who don't care about Debian would feel welcome instead of
excluded. It would also resolve this question quite nicely:

 [x] E: Host lists on their own server in someones basement

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise