Re: libfm and pcmanfm in debian

I'm long time user of pcmanfm (though I'm using it under fluxbox) and
I didn't have any REAL problems with it since...
10 months or so? While there are some bugs here and there (like not
being able to run 2 instances of it, even under different users
(sometimes I like to run it as a root in order tom quickly copy
something from damned ntfs)) I would be one of the last persons to
call such trivia RC bugs (well, depending on use case that may be RC
bug).

--
darkestkhan
Feel free to CC me.