Re: Orphaning php-codesniffer, then take it over by the PHP PEAR team

On 31/05/12 16:40, Thomas Goirand wrote:
On 05/31/2012 08:43 PM, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
I have no intention of spreading or amplifying wrong information.

Do I understand it correctly that your intention in your original
post was to have the package orphaned and then have a team take
over maintainance?

I was also pointing out that the package was anyway badly maintained,
and that in such case, we have to do something about it.

Please note that "badly maintained" is something quite different from
"not maintained". AFAICS, the package we are talking about is not
affected by severe or critical bugs.

Regards,

--
Mehdi Dogguy مهدي الدڤي