Re: 'php5-suhosin' is missing for wheezy

On Sun, 2012-05-20 at 19:26 +0800, Thomas Goirand wrote:
> And in addition to that, the Suhosin patch and module are available
> for php 5.4 since only few days/weeks, so it's not surprising that
> it's not in testing.
The earlier we see them in Debian the better, even if the current
suhosin version does not yet handle all new fields of 5.4 ... better
secure just (the old) parts,.. than nothing at all...

> I'm not sure what will be the final decision with suhosin though...
Well I fear it is to not include it anymore... which is very sad, given
the many critical holes PHP suffered from recently.

> Of course, more contributors to the PHP packaging would help!
Would surely be good =)

Cheers,
Chris.