Re: What to do with bug reports against non-existing/removed packages

On Sb, 19 mai 12, 15:48:46, Manuel A. Fernandez Montecelo wrote:

> I don't know much about querybts, but you can ask for all [unarchived,
> I think] bugs in package emacs21, for example:

For that you would have to know the "package" the bug was reported
against.

> Hopefully somebody more knowledgable than me can help you, I usually
> do it with the web interface.

Yes please. At a quick look I've seen some bugs where I might be able to
help triage, but I would be much more efficient with a tool that can
query the BTS and feed an mbox to mutt.

Both querybts and bts can do that, but I haven't found a way to query
for those bugs.

Thanks,
Andrei