Re: switching from exim to postfix

On Sun, Apr 29, 2012 at 10:50:45PM +0200, Carsten Hey wrote:
> Looks like the DragonFly Mail Agent (dma), which already has been
> mentioned in this thread, could become a decent default for Wheezy+1
> after some small changes.
>
> In a nutshell: it's able to deliver locally and remotely, has a queue,
> supports TLS/SSL, does not listen on port 25 and instead of running as
> daemon, it if run every 5 minutes via cron to flush the queue.

I hope you mean: to run retries (in which case every 5 minutes is an
overkill).

Delaying every outgoing mail by 5 minutes doesn't sound like a good idea to
me.

--
// If you believe in so-called "intellectual property", please immediately
// cease using counterfeit alphabets.  Instead, contact the nearest temple