Re: Linux 3.2 in wheezy

On dim., 2012-01-29 at 18:22 +0000, Ben Hutchings wrote:
> Featuresets
> -----------
>
> The only featureset provided will be 'rt' (realtime), currently built
> for amd64 only.  If there is interest in realtime support for other
> architectures, we may be able to add that.  However, we do need to
> consider the total time taken to build binary packages for each
> architecture.
>
> If there are particular container features that should be enabled or
> backported to provide a useful replacement for OpenVZ or VServer,
> please let us know.  We cannot promise that these will all be enabled
> but we need to know what is missing.

So in the end what are the reasons for not trying the grsecurity
featureset? #605090 lacks any reply from the kernel team since quite a
while, and especially after answers were provided to question asked.

Not doing anything is indeed a way to just get rid of the question, but
I would have at least appreciated a definitive answer on the bug rather
than via the dda mail.

Regards,
--
Yves-Alexis