Proper update-alternative priorities for x-www-browser

Hello Folks,

I was preparing the QA upload for surf and I had got a request from a
user that update-alternative priority 50 for surf is too high. Jacob
Wilk who is sponsoring the upload asked me to raise a bug so changes
can be done transparently. The bug is here [1].

As Jacob points out in the bug the priorities for different browser is
not uniform iceweasel is having priority of 70 and chromium browser is
having priority of 40 where as some not well known browser is having
priority of 100.

So shall I reduce the priority of surf from 50 to 40 or 30 or leave it
as it is? Do we have some guidelines for setting update-alternative
priorities for x-www-browser apps?

[1] http://bugs.debian.org/657646

Best Regards
--
Vasudev Kamath
GPG key fingerprint: C517 C25D E408 759D 98A4  C96B 6C8F 74AE 8770 0B7E