Re: aptitude weirdness wrt upgrades and keeps

On Fr, 14 Okt 2011, Fabian Greffrath wrote:
> priority set in /etc/apt/preferences? Mine looks like this and I

Good point. Strange enough I have a *very* strange /etc/apt/preferences
file that I don't remember to have *EVER* created:
Package: *
Pin: release a=unstable-i386
Pin-Priority: 400

Package: *
Pin: release a=testing-i386
Pin-Priority: 400

Package: *
Pin: release a=stable-i386
Pin-Priority: 400

Mind that I am running on amd64!!! SO I have no idea how that ended
up in my /etc/apt/preferences??

BUT, also this didn't help at all, so it was not a solution.
But thanks for the suggestion.

Best wishes

Norbert
LLANELLI (adj.)
Descriptive of the waggling movement of a person's hands when shaking
water from them or warming up for a piece of workshop theatre.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff