Bug#623341: ITP: python-mplayer -- Lightweight and dynamic MPlayer wrapper with a Pythonic API
Owner: Olivier Schwander <email@example.com>
* Package name : python-mplayer
Version : 0.6
Upstream Author : Darwin M. Bautista
* URL or Web page : http://code.google.com/p/python-mplayer/
* License : LGPL-3.0
Description : Lightweight and dynamic MPlayer wrapper with a Pythonic API
Python-mplayer provides several Pythonic interfaces to MPlayer. These
are implemented as the following classes (see Introspection for more
Player provides a basic and low-level interface to MPlayer.
Interaction can be done by sending commands or querying information.
- AsyncPlayer is a Player subclass with asyncore integration (NOT for
MS Windows). Adds support for hooking functions to the process'
- GPlayer is a Player subclass with GTK/GObject integration (same
usage as AsyncPlayer)
- QtPlayer is a Player subclass with Qt integration (same usage as
- GtkPlayerView provides a basic (as of now) PyGTK widget that embeds
- QPlayerView provides a PyQt4 widget similar to GtkPlayerView in