Re: throw away debs and source only uploads

Lars Wirzenius writes ("Re: throw away debs and source only uploads"):
> Most uploads are done using dput or dupload. We could add code to them
> to verify that there's binaries corresponding to the source that is
> about to be built.

We could have the archive scripts insist that the .debs have to exist
in the .changes file, but not to check that the files are actually
uploaded or to accept empty files.

If we want to check the manifest we could require that the .changes
file list manifests (output of dpkg-deb --contents, or something) for
any missing .debs.

Ian.