new Contents generator on ftp-master

Hi,

we have disabled the contents generator of apt-ftparchive and replaced
it by a new implementation in dak. There are some visible changes:

1) Contents-udeb.gz and Contents-udeb-nf.gz are now available under
their canonical names main/Contents-amd64.gz and non-free/Contents-amd64.gz.

2) The encoding in proper UTF-8. ISO8859-1 filenames are re-coded
automatically. To find out what happens to other encodings is left as an
exercise to the reader. :)

3) There are some minor changes in the file header.

4) No tabs anymore - just spaces.

5) Packages with duplicate filenames are marked just as such and no
contents is recorded, e.g.
DUPLICATE_FILENAMES          text/inorwegian,text/wnorwegian

6) Empty packages are marked as well, e.g.
EMPTY_PACKAGE                debian-installer/ai-console-setup-udeb,...

7) We have all filenames in our database now and that makes new queries
possible, e.g.:
sid.binaries.join(DBBinary.contents).filter(BinContents.file.like('%.jar')).count()
11999L

The new implementation is currently only used for suites that are not
marked as untouchable. Oldstable and stable will switch during the next
point release.

Cheers,
Torsten