Any information if Marcela Tiznado (mlt@debian.org) still around? (package 'when')

Hi Marcela, hi all

I'm Cc'ing Marcela.

Since beginning of june I'm trying to reach Marcela for the 'when'
package. The last reply I got from her was on 2nd of june, replying on
my request of updating 'when' package if possible, and she said, if I
want, that I can prepare a package and she would sponsor it.

I uploaded the package to mentors.d.n [1], which updates the packaging
and fixes some of the bugs in BTS, in particular new upstream version
and the 'should be Architecture:all' bug, and some others [2].

Since then I did not get any reply anymore from Marcela, does someone
know if she is still around? It is not my intention to hijack the
package, so I'm fine to remove myself from Uploaders or so, but would
be great if some of the bugs there can be fixed, even if not RC bugs.

Any hints on how I could procede? I know, as now squeeze is anyway is
frozen, it may be impossible anyway to get updated and fixed package
in squeeze, but that could be tried in accord to the release-team.

 [1] http://mentors.debian.net/cgi-bin/sponsor-pkglist?action=details;package=when
 [2] http://bugs.debian.org/when

Bests
Salvatore