Re: Indicator applets and related packages

On Mon, Jun 14, 2010 at 12:27:30PM +0200, Sebastien Bacher wrote:
> Le lundi 14 juin 2010 à 11:32 +0200, Evgeni Golov a écrit :
> > I'd like too, thus I packaged libindicator (sid)
>
> Hi,
>
> Could you avoid changing the packaging system when you take things to
> Debian? We do use cdbs for those because it makes easier some of the
> things we are doing, we could need to add a diff back for langpacks
> translations for example over your version rather than being able to
> sync the source. That's something we should solve by porting our tools
> to dh7 but right now it's not done so meanwhile if we want to work
> together on those directly in Debian it would be nice to let the rules
> use cdbs if you can...

Hi,

I could, sure. But I had the "same problem" the other way: I have no
idea how cdbs works, thus I tried to avoid it :)
If we can put a team together where we have some cdbs cracks, it's fine
to have cdbs again I think ;)

regards

--
Bruce Schneier can read and understand Perl programs.