Re: Possible boot ordering issues with the packages in Sid

> Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org>
>    console-common (U)
>       warning: script console-common/init.d/keymap.sh possibly missing dependency on $remote_fs

I wonder what in keymap.sh is triggerring this. TTBOMK,
/etc/init.d/keymap.sh is meant to work without /usr being mounted

>    samba (U)
>       error: scripts samba/init.d/samba,samba4/init.d/samba4 provide duplicate 'samba'

Error in samba4. Fixed in experimental.

>       warning: script samba/init.d/samba possibly missing dependency on $syslog

samba is not using syslog by default in Debian. Still, I understand
this might be a problem for users who want to activate logging through
syslog. I don't really see any problem adding $syslog to dependencies

>    samba4 (U)
>       error: scripts samba/init.d/samba,samba4/init.d/samba4 provide duplicate 'samba'
>       warning: script samba4/init.d/samba4 possibly missing dependency on $syslog
>       info: script samba4/init.d/samba4 does not provide its own name

If we fix samba, we'll fix samba4....