Re: [Need Help] About file lock in Debian Sarge

Wow, it's work

but, must I change the code on my application that needed filelock?
because, filelock code on that application stated as ubuntu command (just filelock)
as far as I know debian command on filelock is (filelock-create)

can you tel me what's the different between (filelock-create) command and lockf() and fcntl()
actually, I am still newbie on using Debian

Thanks,

On Mon, Dec 21, 2009 at 6:52 AM, Roger Leigh <rleigh@codelibre.net> wrote:
On Thu, Dec 17, 2009 at 11:16:02PM +0100, Michelle Konzack wrote:
> maybe
>         apt-get install liblockfile1

Possibly, but lockf() and fcntl() are usually better, and are present
in libc.

--
 .''`.  Roger Leigh
 : :' :  Debian GNU/Linux             http://people.debian.org/~rleigh/