Re: Has Debian abandoned Python?

Luk Claes <luk@debian.org> writes:

> This discussion on -devel is quite useless and contra productive for
> everyone involved.
>
> There is currently discussion ongoing about how to move forward, though
> due to the complex nature of the current situation (where also lots of
> FUD etc is on the lists), it is being dealt in private.

That discussion is quite useless and contra productive for everyone
involved.

Well, I don't know do I?  So I'm going to assume it is.  Thanks for
trying to make things even worse.  I realise that there has been too
much flaming in this thread.  But please try to grasp the real problem:

  NO COMMUNICATION

is the problem.

You just contributed to that.

Bjørn