DEP-5: query about possible inheritence of License:

Sorry to raise the spectre of DEP5 after so many months.
And apologies if this has already been raised elsewhere;
I haven't found it in a skim of the list archives and the
wiki page.

Consider the situation where you have a package licensed
entirely under one license and predominantly authored by
one or more persons, with the odd file here and there
authored by a different conjunction of people. In this
case, would the following

    Files: *
    Copyright: John Doe <jon@example.org>
    License: GPL-2+

    Files: wibble.c
    Copyright: John Doe <jon@example.org>,
               Jane Doe <jane@example.org>

The intention here is to indicate that the Copyright
differs for wibble.c, but the License from the earlier
wildcard still applies. Is this acceptable, or need I
replicate License: in the second stanza?

Related, I'm assuming that declaring a Copyright: line in
the second stanza overrides the one in the former stanza,
so John Doe needs to be represented twice.

If this seems sensible, I think that the former should be
made more explicit in the document and possibly the latter
made more clear. I am prepared to have a stab at the diff.

--
Jon Dowland