Re: Explicitely Cc bug reporters

On Fri, Sep 11, 2009 at 10:21:07AM +0200, Frans Pop wrote:
> As I've mentioned before, IMO there is only one valid
> reason to unsubscribe from BRs after we change the
> default, and that is if you *already* receive follow-ups
> because
snip

There's also the case where you submitted a bug in a package
or with hardware that you no longer use or have access to,
so can no longer test fixes. Perhaps others have "me too"'d
the bug, so it shouldn't just be closed (although I'd argue
that submitter dropping off a bug is not reason alone to
close it)

--
Jon Dowland