Re: Patch Tagging Guidelines (aka DEP3)

> On Tue, 08 Sep 2009, Bjørn Mork wrote:
> > Just a minor comment on the examples: Please either use your own domain
> > names or one of the names reserverd for examples.  foobar.com is
> > registered to Foobar Consulting.  They're probably used to this kind of
> > abuse, but still...
>
> Fixed too, I was already using example.com for a fake URL and I needed
> another different domain for the author. I used a Debian one, now.

Better than using a Debian one, you can make use of any or all of
‘example.com’, ‘example.org’, ‘example.net’. Each of those is guaranteed
available for use in examples by RFC 2606, and the fact that there are
three separate domains gives you flexibility in choosing examples.

--
 \         “To succeed in the world it is not enough to be stupid, you |
  `\                            must also be well-mannered.” —Voltaire |