amarok 2 in squeeze

Can we have amarok 1.4 as an option to use? in my opinion, amarok 2 is not usable yet. I decided to give it a try when it replaced 1.4 in squeeze, but it's missing many 1.4 features and has many unstable glitches that were not present in 1.4.

Currently when I run amarok I get a dcop no reply error message. I can't even run the program. It worked for a while, kind of, and then died.

In conclusion, I think AT LEAST amarok 1.4 should be in the repository.

Thanks,

--
Andy Kelley
Nuclear Development