Re: apt-get not working anymore

Am Samstag 05 September 2009 schrieb Klaus Ethgen:

> Am Sa den  5. Sep 2009 um 20:18 schrieb Hans-J. Ullrich:
> > APT::Cache-Limit "100000000";
>
> Doesn't help as the limit is hard coded in apt. Just look at the source.
> The problem was fixed in versions after stable.
>
> Regards
>    Klaus
Ah, yes, I understand. So, as I am running unstable, this will not really
help.

But in stable there is (when i remember correctly), still an apt.conf, where
you also can add the line above (the line actually belongs to there, I added
it in the other file, as in later versions apt.conf is no more available.
However, it works for me)

If I understood you wrong, please apologize for the noise.

Good luck!

Hans