Re: Situation of long threads in -devel

On Fri, Aug 14, 2009 at 4:16 PM, Russ Allbery<rra@debian.org> wrote:
> Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org> writes:
>
>> I think that, in the very long threads that are currently cluttering up
>> -devel, we would benefit from most participants to cool down and
>> consider moving from the extreme positions I've seen when overreading
>> the threads.
>
> I'm personally trying to take a breather right now and erring on the side
> of not responding.

As a general email and communications policy, not replying as much as
possible and stepping away from the keyboard when emotions flow has
worked reasonably well for me for a number of years. Some more tips
can be found in enrico's Debian Community Guidelines document:

http://people.debian.org/~enrico/dcg/

--
bye,
pabs