CDBS + python + control with 2 .deb

Hi,

I have a package named python-sqlkit with python package sqlkit. I'm using
cdbs with a simple rule and the packge is ok:

    #!/usr/bin/make -f

    include /usr/share/cdbs/1/rules/debhelper.mk
    DEB_PYTHON_SYSTEM = pysupport
    DEB_COMPRESS_EXCLUDE := .py .sqlite
    include /usr/share/cdbs/1/class/python-distutils.mk

    binary-install/python-sqlkit::
	    make DESTDIR=$(CURDIR)/debian/python-sqlkit install

Where the last line refers to::

        mkdir -p $(DESTDIR)/usr/share/doc/python-sqlkit
        cp -a demo $(DESTDIR)/usr/share/doc/python-sqlkit
        cp -a bin/sqledit $(DESTDIR)/usr/bin

In control file I added the definition for a second .deb, holding the
documentation (+ a sqlkit-doc.docs conf file)::

   Package: sqlkit-doc
   Architecture: all
   Depends:
     Pdf and html docs for sqlkit package

Now this package is ok but the former does not have the python package any
more!...

What should I do to have 2 packages defined in control, one a python
package and one a documentation package and use cdbs?

Thanks in advance
sandro
*:-)