orphaning kazehakase

Hi,

Is anyone interested in taking over kazehakase?

kazehakase -- GTK+-base web browser that allows pluggable rendering
engines

It needs some serious love; upstream still appears to be somewhat
active, but shifting gecko APIs and a lack of release in almost a year
makes this more challenging than simple packaging.  Oh, and knowing
japanese would probably help, as that's what upstream speaks.  It
currently fails to build (debian's 0.5.4, upstream's 0.5.6 release, and
the current svn trunk all FTBFS).

I no longer use the package, and I haven't heard a peep from Hidetaka
Iwai since...well, ever.  It's time for someone who actually uses it to
take it, or I'll request its removal from the archives.