[VAC] July - August

Hello,
I did hope I could've sent this mail in a better situation, but my DSL
unexpectedly stopped working a bit ago, so I'm anticipating my [VAC] message by
a couple of hours :)

I'm moving to the seaside home, and will probably have from limited to no
connection at all, for July-August. Please feel free to NMU my packages: those
I maintain alone are maintained in collab-maint's git (some older packages are
still in SVN): *please* do commit your changes in the proper $VCS when NMUing.

I'll try to process my mails in batch mode, hopefully I'm going to get a
GPRS/UMTS/whatever connection, but that's not for sure.

If anyone is coming here, that is Marsala - Mazara del Vallo - Castelvetrano
(Sicily) or nearby for the summer (I'm in Mazara), we could arrange a meeting
(keysigning? coffee? chat? whatever :)). Please drop me a mail if you wish.

In any case, happy summer hacking!
David

P.S.: sorry if d-d@ is not the right list to write a [VAC] message, but
ENOMONEY to google where the right list is :) (connecting with my mobile
without any special plan for data... argh)

--
 . ''`.  Debian maintainer | http://wiki.debian.org/DavidPaleino