Re: Fwd: gdcm_2.0.10-2_amd64.changes REJECTED

Mathieu Malaterre <mathieu.malaterre@gmail.com> writes:

> the only suspicious thing I can think of is that there is a mismatch
> for my email adress. For some reason the email listed on
> http://ftp-master.debian.org/dm-uploaders.html is:
> malat@users.sourceforge.net, while everything else was done using
> mathieu.malaterre@gmail.com.

Are you perhaps being bitten by <URL:http://bugs.debian.org/488770>?
(It's marked “wishlist” severity, but seems to justify “normal”
severity to me.)

I don't know what package that should be against or what the resolution
involves, but it sounds similar.

--
 \       “My business is to teach my aspirations to conform themselves |
  `\              to fact, not to try and make facts harmonise with my |