Supporting apache 1.3 in gsoap or not?

Dear all,
	I working on gsoap package to update it to 2.7.13 and close some bugs.
lintian warns me about the use of old libtools in the module for apache
1.3. Upstream developer told me it is abandoned and suggested me to
delete it from the package. What do you suggest to do?

Bye
Stefano

--
Stefano Canepa aka sc: sc@linux.it - http://www.stefanocanepa.it
Three great virtues of a programmer: laziness, impatience and hubris.