Re: "Team uploads"

On Mon, 06 Apr 2009, Emilio Pozuelo Monfort wrote:
> Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> > So I object to using NMU version for team uploads but I would like to
> > have a mechanism for a team upload that doesn't lead to people adding
> > themselves in Uploaders when they don't have a (real/long-term) commitment
> > to the package.
>
> You can put the team name and mailing list in the changelog. That will avoid the
> lintian warning and you can look for team uploads by looking at uploads with the
> team name in the Changed-By field. A recent example:

I have seen that already but it's ugly as well. Changelog are written by
humans and not lists and I like to have the name of someone (to blame) in
the changelog entry.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog

Contribuez à Debian et gagnez un cahier de l'admin Debian Lenny :
http://www.ouaza.com/wp/2009/03/02/contribuer-a-debian-gagner-un-livre/