Suggestions about apt-spy

Dear all,
	I'm trying to release a new version of apt-spy but litian give me a
warning about /var/cache/apt-spy/mirrors.txt that is in unusual dir.
This file is a copy of README.mirrors.txt from debian main ftp and it's
cppied in this /var/cache/apt-spy at installation time and every time
the user askes apt-spy to download a new copy. This is not a
configuration file so placing it in /etc/apt-spy sounds not right to me.
Where is a the right place to copy the mirror list?

TIA
Stefano

--
Stefano Canepa aka sc: sc@linux.it - http://www.stefanocanepa.it
Three great virtues of a programmer: laziness, impatience and hubris.