Re: xcdroast does no longer work with wodim: Who to blame?

On Fr, 27 Feb 2009, Ben Finney wrote:
> that doesn't involve treating anyone as a “target”.

It's not "anyone", it is simply "one", and that "one" is making himself
anyway prime target with openly declaring all Linux developers as
completely incompetent programmers, and he (who has never written an
operating system, although contributing to Solaris) is the only one with
ideas on how everything should be.

Come on, that *is* a good target, even of higher interest. This guy
should be brought either down to reality, or to a .... (uups I don't
utter it here or I will get sooo many flames).

Best wishes

Norbert

Out of memory.
We wish to hold the whole sky,