Re: Upcoming Section changes in the archive

On Thu, Feb 26, 2009 at 09:07:35PM +0100, Joerg Jaspert wrote:
> We plan on changing the current sections in the archive. With the rapid
> growth of archive, many of them have become too big to be useful anymore.

According to my knowledge of dak, the sections are global. Which means
that we don't have to worry about a possible kernel update for
lenny+1/2. Am I correct with that?

> kernel                   Kernel and Kernel modules

Does this only include the user usable parts or also internal
development packages?

>                 linux-support-*
>                 linux-tree-*

As you explicitely list this, I assume the later.

Bastian

--
Captain's Log, star date 21:34.5...