Re: Upcoming Section changes in the archive

>> ruby                     Everything about ruby, an interpreted object oriented
>>                          language.
>> java                     Everything about Java
> How about a "cli" section about everything related to Mono and the
> Common Language Infrastructure (aka .NET) ? That makes quite a number of
> packages now.

Like the other poster, cli is very confusing. If we have enough
packages (get me a list/matches :) ), im not against a section for it,
but cli wouldnt be my favorite name for it.

--
bye, Joerg
[...]that almost anything related to "intellectual property" is idiotic