Re: Upcoming Section changes in the archive

I demand that Joerg Jaspert may or may not have written...

[snip]
> The initial set of packages moved into the new sections will be found
> using the following matches:
[snip]
> video
[snip]
>                 *xine*

Slightly over-broad, unless you want to move library packages too (but I see
that that's mentioned in other follow-ups).

You also want totem* and kaffeine*.

*-dbg packages could go in their own section(s) (debug, or libdebug &
appdebug?); otherwise, I think that they should remain with (the bulk of) the
packages for which they provide debug data.

[snip]
| + Output less CO2 => avoid boiling weather.     TIME IS RUNNING OUT *FAST*.

I detect bikeshedding in progress.