Re: Upcoming Section changes in the archive

On Thu, Feb 26, 2009 at 5:02 PM, Aaron M. Ucko <ucko@debian.org> wrote:
> Joerg Jaspert <joerg@debian.org> writes:
>
>> Its lisp. Not one special part of it, just lisp. So other dialects as
>> well, if someone gets me a list of packages (or matches) for it.
>
> As I mentioned directly to override-change before encountering this
> message, I'd argue that my goo package is a (somewhat exotic)
> candidate.  In general, here's a first cut at a full list, including
> it and your initial proposals:

There is one more currently in Debian:

chicken-bin

There is also one sitting in NEW (a secondary priority):

ypsilon

scheme9 has an ITP against it as well...

mzscheme and drscheme are just plt-scheme transitional packages by now

This will certainly make it easier to centralize all the different
Scheme interpreters. (And this reminds me...someone should package
r6rs-doc)

--
Daniel Moerner <dmoerner@gmail.com>