Re: LXDE doesnt support Debian Menu

I demand that José Luis Redrejo Rodríguez may or may not have written...

[snip]
> I don't think removing Debian menu is a good idea, as many people are still
> using it, but when you're using a freedesktop.org environment, this menu is
> really ugly, useless and duplicating entries.

There are some of us who prefer the Debian menu over the freedesktop.org one;
in my case, it's down to the layout of one (used to it) _and_ content missing
from the other.

[snip]
| + Burn less waste. Use less packaging. Waste less.     USE FEWER RESOURCES.

We don't really understand it, so we'll give it to the programmers.