Re: Version numbering for security uploads of native packages

* Adam D. Barratt:

> Currently, debchange will produce a version number of X-0.1 in such
> cases which suffers from the problem described above. It has been
> suggested that either one of +s1 / +sec1 / +security1 or <release>1
> should be used to avoid the issue.

For stable and oldstable, we need <release>1.  But the process further
down cannot be automated currently, so this doesn't help that much
anyway.  That's why I'm not inclined to put too much effert into this
discussion. 8-/