Adoption of Nix?

Hello,

Cite from the homepage:

> Nix is a purely functional package manager. It allows multiple
> versions of a package to be installed side-by-side, ensures that
> dependency specifications are complete, supports atomic
> upgrades and rollbacks, allows non-root users to install software,
> and has many other features.

The claims that I think are valuable are:
- *all* dependencies of a package are automatically found by Nix,
  no exceptions,
- updates and rollbacks are atomic, an update can never break
  your system.

What do you think of adopting Nix as a package management
tool for Debian? I would like to accentuate that I seek
an informative discussion, not a holy war.

Cheers,
Artyom Shalkhakov.