Re: Packages still depending on GTK+ 1.2

Josselin Mouette <joss@debian.org> writes:

> Russ Allbery <rra@debian.org>
>    gtimer
>  => hamster-applet, gnotime

My intention is to request removal of gtimer when there's a consensus that
GTK+ 1.2 is going away.  The package has been RFA for years without a
nibble, I haven't used it personally in about five years, and I'm only
still maintaining it because I know a few people use it and it hasn't
required much effort to keep it mostly up to snuff.  But the resources to
port it to a new version of GTK just aren't there, and it's dead upstream.

If it's now time to get rid of GTK+ 1.2, I can file a removal request for
it.