glib inconsistencies in testing

Hi,

since a couple of days ago, I keep getting this message on a lenny
system during the configure phase of (seemingly) arbitrary packages:

Setting up samba-common (2:3.0.31-1) ...
*** This build of Glib was compiled with glib 2.16.4, but is currently running with 2.16.3, which is too old.  We'll continue, but expect problems!

 findpkg -b -r -v libglib2.0-0

***************** unstable *****************

Package: libglib2.0-0
Version: 2.16.4-2
Package: libglib2.0-0-dbg
Version: 2.16.4-2

***************** testing *****************

Package: libglib2.0-0
Version: 2.16.3-2
Package: libglib2.0-0-dbg
Version: 2.16.3-2

It seems like some package which is frequently used in postinsts
declares insufficiently strict dependencies on libglib.  Before I start
playing around with postinst scripts, is this issue known and reported?

Regards, Frank

--
Frank Küster
Debian Developer (teTeX/TeXLive)