Building with -msse

gnubg supports optionally building with SSE support for increased speed in
the analytical engine.  I have to date kept this disabled to not generate
binaries that might not run on all otherwise-supported Debian systems.

However, a user mentioned that he thinks all chips that fall into the
amd64 architecture have SSE and hence adding -msse would be safe for the
amd64 build.  Is that correct?  And in general are there any guidelines
about things like this?  I assume that using -msse for the i386 build is
still out since we still support 486 chips.

(I don't think the performance gain warrants the complexity of building
two binaries, although it is noticable.)